Monday, February 21, 2011

Friends on Food

One of my absolute favorite television shows is Friends. I am willing to bet that you can't find one problem in life that Friends cannot solve with a snappy quote. One of the best parts about Friends (at least for purposes of this blog) is that Monica is a chef. So there is no shortage of food-related quotes and hilarious stories to repost here. Combining my love of food and my love of Friends? It's almost too good to be true.

Rachel in Season Six -- "The One Where Ross Got High":
"I don't know what you guys are talking about. Cooking is easy!  You just follow the recipe. If it says 'boil two cups of salt' you just boil two cups of salt!"

1 comment:

  1. What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooood. Yay for your new blog Steen!

    ReplyDelete