Sunday, January 22, 2012

Friends on Food

I love garlic.  I feel as though I use garlic in everything, even when the recipe doesn't call for it.  I usually double the amount of garlic called for in a recipe, and 98% of the time, my hands smell like garlic.  I'm like walking vampire repellent.  But instead of cooking with garlic today, I'm going to indulge my love for garlic with a Friends on Food.  Love it!

Also, I'd totally try a garlic martini.  Could be delicious. 

Season 9 - The One with Rachel's Dream


Phoebe: Well at least all my songs don't taste like garlic. Yeah, there are other ingredients Monica.
Monica: Okay, so that's what we're doing. You know, when I'm in the coffee house bopping along to one of your songs, I'm wearing ear plugs.
Phoebe: Ear plugs, or cloves of garlic?!
Monica: You know what? I take back what I said before. You keep playing at the restaurant, because with your music driving people inside, my bar sales are going up like crazy.
Phoebe: What are people having, the garlic Martini?!

No comments:

Post a Comment